Base Layers - Transpire Fleece Top S/Sleeve
- Unisex style, ideal for all water/land sports.
- Available with or without front vent zip.
- Sport, Work, Leisure - Reed Chillcheater thermals out-perform all others
- Reed Transpire fleece garments are designed to be worn as a baselayer next to the skin and will out-perform all others, even in extreme climates, on expedition, in sport or for leisure.
- Ultra warm - Ultra comfortable - Ultra dry & wicking
- The fastest moisture-wicking fleece fabric available -
- keeping you warm when it’s cold and dry if you get too warm
- High warmth to weight ratio & advanced yarn technology
- Super stretchy for exceptional comfort & fit
- Soft brushed fleece worn against the skin
- Smooth slip knit outer surface helps make dressing easier
- Ideal as a baselayer or as part of a thermal layering system
- Scotchguard & antibacterial-coated yarns maximise wicking properties & maintain freshness
- Transpire fleeces should be worn skin tight (fabric in contact with the skin at all points to maximise sweat wicking potential).