Meta Bottle 1.0L + Microfilter
Personal filter bottle for clean water on the go.
- Combining a personal water bottle with a backcountry-ready water filter, this easy-to-use, fast-filtering system provides on-demand filtered water while hiking or backpacking.
- • Easy & fast: Filters up to 2 liters per minute; just scoop, close and drink.
- • Field maintainable: Microfilter cleans easily with tool-free, shake-to-clean technique.
- • Safe: Each microfilter meets EPA and NSF guidelines for the removal of 99.9999% of bacteria and 99.9% of protozoa, including Giardia, Cryptosporidium, E. coli, Salmonella and Cholera.*
- • Simple to clean: Unscrew bottle halves for easy cleaning; both halves are dishwasher safe (Microfilter is not dishwasher safe). *U.S. EPA Guide Standard and Protocol for testing Microbiological Water Filters.
- 195 g (6.5 oz) 255 g (9 oz)
- 1500 liters 2 liters per minute
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.